Friday 14 February 2020

Yusuf 6M 2020

Today we were going to Chester zoo. We all had a fantastic time.we Got ready and packed with lunch.i brought my own food like:sweets and crisps.But I never got a sandwich so I took my  schools lunch.

When we got to Chester zoo we went to do activities.The activities spent about two hours.After we finished we went straight to lunch.we brought ALOT of food.We all got really full from eating the food.Just for fun we went crawling into a fake turtle shell.We had to wait for the others 
To finish.We went to see the monkeys, which is my favourite animal.the monkeys were cute especially the baby one.The orangutans were swinging like crazy.they had a baby.

After we went to see snakes.there was a snake which was rainbow,which was called Jodi.
Jodi was pretty cool .Then we went to see the lions they were very big. They ate like lots
Of raw meat.He gave me a death stare.Then we saw the bats.Everyone got so scared and started

Screaming.Then suddenly a bat touched my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment