Friday 14 February 2020

Ellias Chesterton 2020

Lately, Chester zoo have been visiting my class (6m)and telling us about the problems palm oil is causing to the jungle.They also told us how we can help.They told us to use the sustainable palm oil. 

After four weeks, of them coming and telling us interesting facts about palm oil and Apes it was are turn to pay them a visit.The trip to Chester zoo was about one hour long (I couldn’t get to sleep because of the noise).

When we got to the zoo gates it took about five minutes to get everyone to the entrance gates and sort out the groups of two (I was with my classmate Shahin). We first found are guid who took us around and shone us all the apes,snakes and some of the spiders. 

When are guid finished we got to see all we wanted to see. We seen:the bats cheetahs rinos and a lot of old people (more than I ever have seen in my life and I have been alive for 11 hole years.)


At 2:45 we got on our coach and we were on our way to school. At the end of the day we all are knowledgeable of the dangers pal oil caused and still is causeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment