Friday 14 February 2020

Amaal 6M Chester zoo

 I was prepared for this. For weeks I’ve been waiting for this day and its finally come the day to go to Chester Zoo. We sat in the class room waiting for the bus
For about 15 minutes talking about what we want to see. By the time we got on 
The bus it was 9:20 and I was so excited in the bus my heart was pumping fast
There were butterflies in my stomach but I quickly calmed my self down.

Finally after 1 hour we made it to Chester zoo it felt like 1 year in there. We went to so the orangutangs  and snakes first it. Was pretty cool seeing a baby orangutang
Swing from one side to another and see the longest snake in the world it lookEd so cool when the light hit her scales and it looked rainbow colour. We soon had to go 
Do our work shop activities It was about pretending to be a horn bell and we had to protect our base. My team did not win in fact we was last it did not matter because 
We still had the rest of the day to ourselves.

After the activitie we had lunch and I remembered to bring yummy snacks and so did the others we had a feast and I loved it. Me and some of the others notice there was fake shells that we can go in near us and we ran to claim those shells
But at the end three of the boys claimed the shells but we did take turns on it and it felt so cool in there.

After messing around we all chosen to go to the bat. we got lost fast. We saw some cool animals on the way to the bat cave and we even saw some cheaters 
There they ran so fast.After some time we found the cave.we entered. It was so dark and spooky I took a deep breath and calmed my self down. After that we had to get back to the bus.

After 1 hour we made it back.i was so tired when I got home that i went to sleep on the sofa.




No comments:

Post a Comment