Friday 14 February 2020

Year 6M Nina

The trip to Chester zoo 

Today I went to the zoo with my class. It was really exciting to see the animals again. The animals were really cute and funny to see.😀

On the bus I was sitting with my friends and I was glooming out of the window because I was really sick from the bus. Miss Mac gave me and some of my classmates coins although I didn’t know what to do with it. 😅

Soon as I arrived, I lost  stickers that they gave me and I was relieved that I got off the bus. There was a ranger ( Mike ) who was very nice to us even though I wanted Alex (our original ranger) . 

When we played the hornbill game I was really excited but  my team didn’t win though. We almost won but at the last second the clay collapsed. I was really frustrated. Mike told us how hard it was to be a hornbill. Mike also told us about how we should use sustainable chocolate so we could give it to farmers who don’t cut their trees.

When we saw the animals I got excited by the dancing chimpanzees with a naked butt which is not appropriate. Everything looks so cool.


When we had to go I was sad but I had the best time ever of my life especially when I had to go and eat sour skittles with shayan. 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment