Friday 14 February 2020

Chester zoo visit


 My class and the school are going to Chester zoo for free! It was amazing. We are set half the school go on Wednesday and another half on Thursday. My class are going on Wednesday. We had the best day. We saw lots of animals : Giraffe, bats, lion, rhino, birds, snakes, anteaters and jaguars. We saw more but there is to many to name.
Before we saw lots of of the animals, we had done a hornbill protection with clay not poo or mud. My team had won. Then we were led to do whatever we want but we had lunch outside on a benches and tables.
After  lunch, my class saw many different animals. In my opinion the bats, giraffes and snakes. First because the snake was incredibly long and so was the Giraffe but tall. The bats were interesting and they fly right next you.
Next time I visit I’m going to visit the animals I haven’t seen. I am probably going to go when I get the fee ticket. CANT WAIT. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU GOR THIS VISIT. 

BY HANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment