Friday 14 February 2020

Kinzah 6M Chester Zoo

Chester zoo!!!
Going to Chester zoo was amazing😄. I really enjoyed everything and 8m looking food to visiting again very soon. We went because of the sustainable palm oil challenge and enjoyed a lot!

First, I arrived at school and saw everybody chatting to each other about the zoo and laughing. I  went to sit next to my classmate who was called Khadeeja and started to talk. After a while, my teacher who was called Miss Mac called everyone to attention and told us to pick a partner to count and to sit next to each other in the bus so I picked Khadeeja.

When we arrived at Chester Zoo, we put on stickers  that said palm oil challenge, then we went to  the workshop  and looked and lots of animals. We even saw Jody the snake that in the right light you could see her rainbow skin 🐍.

After that, we went for an early lunch 🍴 which was more like a feast because we had multiple food options like crisps, chocolate, gummies and lots more. What caught my eye was two empty 
huge turtle shells which only meant one thing... time to play!


After the trip I had s9 much fun. Even better, I get to go again. By Kinzah.




No comments:

Post a Comment