Friday 14 February 2020

Amazing adventure in Chester zoo Ali 6C

    Amazing adventure in Chester zoo

My class was visited by Chester zoo a few weeks before our big trip(on 5th February 2020).We we’re learning about being sustainable and saving the rainforest.They taught us the palm oil conga:it is a song they taught us to be sustainable.Our ranger were called Niara and Mike.

The work shops were fun;there are lots of endangered animals in Borneo and Sumatra due to deforestation.After the workshops we went to Chester zoo I was in a group with my assistant teacher-Mr Molenuex. When we entered the zoo the first animal that I could see were the elephants,they were huge!As I was walking I saw lots of animals:giraffes,meerkats,okapis,bats,rhinos,snakes and much more!


Overall I loved the zoo my favourites are definitely snakes because they were so long,rhinos because they were huge and bats.On the way home I was a bit sad it ended but also happy I had a great experience.I found a pound in the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment